HISTORIC AND CIRCUIT RACING
Neiksans Rallysport has the knowledge and experience to build not only the newest generation race cars, but can also help in building cars for historic racing – both touring cars and rally, including the legendary Monte Carlo Historique. All the cars are built according to individual needs and, before being handed over to the customer, are tested in real driving conditions in order to ensure the build quality.
The stages of building a race car:
- Dismantling of the car and cleaning the body
- Strengthening the body, welding in a roll cage
- Painting of the car
- Changing the standard parts to those needed or racing (suspension, clutch, transmission, etc.)
- Rebuild of the electric system, fuel supply and brake system
- Installation of safety equipment
- Installation of racing equipment
- Rebuilding engine and other parts to be suitable for racing
Cart is empty.