PEUGEOT 208 R2
All the cars are built according to individual needs, taking into account the requirements of a particular customer. Before being handed over to the customer, each car built at Neiksans Rallysport is tested on real rally stages in order to ensure the build quality and set the car up according to the driving style, skills and requirements of each customer. Neiksans Rally Sport has a close collaboration with the Peugeot Sport factory, which supplies all the necessary spare parts. This means that the young drivers are given top level cars, which can also be used to take part in the FIA ERC Junior Championship. According to customer requests, it is possible to build other R2 and R3 class cars as well.
The stages of building a race car:
- Dismantling of the car and cleaning the body
- Strengthening the body, welding in a roll cage
- Painting of the car
- Changing the standard parts to those needed or racing (suspension, clutch, transmission, etc.)
- Rebuild of the electric system, fuel supply and brake system
- Installation of safety equipment
- Installation of racing equipment
- Rebuilding engine and other parts to be suitable for racing
Cart is empty.