Neiksans Rally Sport coach Māris Neikšāns has developed a special training programme for young drivers, which takes place on autocross or rallycross tracks, or on frozen lakes in the winter – in the safest possible places, where the young drivers can make small mistakes without any danger of damaging the cars. This programme focuses on teaching the basics of racing, which can then be applied to multiple racing disciplines. Racing school coaching is available with either a personal race car, or one of the Neiksans Rally Sport race or practice cars.
These basic elements are covered by the programme:
- Correct steering
- Effective acceleration and braking
- Fast and correct way to drive through corners
- Sliding and controlling the slide
- Seeing the road and the racing line
- Writing pacenotes
- Technical information on how a rally is run
Cart is empty.